SPECIAL AWARDS for young scientists (< 35 years of age)
The Young Investigator Awards recognize the outstanding quality of the symposium contribution and early career trajectory of graduate students/postdoctoral researchers.
The dossiers will be evaluated by the members of the Scientific Committee and the names of the awardees will be announced during the Closing Ceremony (Friday, September 21, 2018).
Each awardee will receive a certificate.
DEADLINE: June 1, 2018 (see attached form)
Each Abstract should be:
- Titled with the Surname of the first Author
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one abstract, although they may be a “Non-Presenting Author” on other abstracts
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words
- Type & Font: Times New Roman – 11, Spacing single
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- The corresponding author will be notified by June 15, 2018.