SPECIAL AWARDS for young scientists (< 35 years of age)
The Young Investigator Awards recognize the outstanding quality of the symposium contribution and early career trajectory of graduate students/postdoctoral researchers.
Therefore the Scientific Committee will evaluate all the oral and poster presentations and the two best of each category will receive a special prize ( Euro 500,00 for the two best oral presentations, Euro 250,00 for the two best poster presentations) and a certificate.
The name of the awardees will be announced during the Closing Ceremony (Friday, September 21, 2018).
DEADLINE: August 20, 2018, only for Poster submission (see attached form)
Each Abstract should be:
- Titled with the Surname of the first Author
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one abstract, although they may be a “Non-Presenting Author” on other abstracts
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words
- Type & Font: Times New Roman – 11, Single spacing
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- The corresponding author will be notified by July 31, 2018.